- How do I turn off ask for permission on iPhone?
- How do I turn off parental app approval?
- How do I turn off parental app approval on iPhone?
- Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
- How do I turn off parental controls on my iPhone without password?
- How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
- How do I enable Ask to buy on iPhone?
- Why can’t I remove payment method from iPhone?
- Why was payment method declined on iPhone?
- How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
How do I turn off ask for permission on iPhone?
* If you don’t want to use Ask to Buy, you can turn it off: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing, and tap the child’s name..
How do I turn off parental app approval?
Open the Family Link app .Select your child.On the “Device” card, tap Settings. App permissions.Tap a permission.Below your child’s device, switch the permission on or off.
How do I turn off parental app approval on iPhone?
Allow changes to other settings and featuresGo to Settings and tap Screen Time.Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode.Under Allow Changes, select the features or settings you want to allow changes to and choose Allow or Don’t Allow.
Why can’t I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card?
Normally, every Account needs to have a valid payment method, even for free apps or updates. You can, however, Change your payment method to None. You will not be able to do this if there’s an outstanding balance in your account.
How do I turn off parental controls on my iPhone without password?
For iOS 12:Open the Settings app.Then make your way to the Screen Time option.Here tap on Turn Off Screen Time.Enter the passcode, and then tap on the Turn Off Screen Time.
How do I bypass the payment method on my iPhone?
Open the “Settings” app on the iPhone or iPad. Pick “iTunes & App Store” configurations, then tap the “Apple ID: firstname.lastname@example.org” button near the top of the settings. Tap on “View Apple ID” and sign in to the Apple ID as normal. Under ‘Payment Method’, choose “None” — or, rather, update the payment procedure *
How do I enable Ask to buy on iPhone?
How to turn Ask to Buy on or offGo to Settings > [your name].Tap Family Sharing.Tap your family member’s name.Tap Ask to Buy.
Why can’t I remove payment method from iPhone?
If you can’t edit your payment information Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance, or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
Why was payment method declined on iPhone?
If you have an unpaid balance in the App Store or iTunes Store, you might see one of these messages: … “There is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please edit your billing info to correct the problem.”
How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
Open the Play Store . You’ll find the Play Store’s briefcase icon in the app drawer.Tap the ☰ menu.Tap Settings.Scroll down and tap Parental Controls.Slide the “Parental controls are on” switch to Off position.Enter your four-digit PIN and tap OK.