- How can I refund my mobile recharge?
- How do I cancel my recharge?
- How do I get my money back from Jio recharge?
- How do I know my recharged number?
- Can I reverse my Airtel recharge?
- How much time does it take for a mobile recharge to complete?
- How can I get back my Vodafone wrong recharge?
- How do I recover money sent to the wrong number?
- How can I talk to Vodafone customer care?
- Can a recharge be Cancelled?
- How can I cancel Paytm recharge?
- How do I know my Airtel number recharged?
- How do I cancel wrong Vodafone recharge?
How can I refund my mobile recharge?
Issue a full or partial refund in ReCharge In the charge details of that order, enter the quantity you wish to refund.
Then click on the Refund button.
Confirm the refund amount and click on the Process Refund button..
How do I cancel my recharge?
In the customer account, click the Actions dropdown next to the subscription you would like to cancel and select Cancel. You will be prompted to select the cancellation reason. Click the reason and then click Cancel my subscription.
How do I get my money back from Jio recharge?
To cancel your order, you can call us on our toll free E-commerce helpline number 1800 893 3399. Once your order has been cancelled successfully, we will initiate refund to your payment source in line with our Return Policy.
How do I know my recharged number?
Originally Answered: How can i track the location from which my phone number was recharged? It’s simple. Call 111 and ask the person on the other side to check the last recharge details and if you your deductions/recharges fishy than you may ask for the details and he’ll give it to you.
Can I reverse my Airtel recharge?
Reverse wrong mobile recharge for Airtel: For Airtel prepaid numbers if you want to reverse your wrong recharge just send sms or contact Airtel customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or airtel nodal office nearby you.
How much time does it take for a mobile recharge to complete?
The Mobile Recharge credit is normally received immediately after a successful purchase. However, on rare occasions, if the mobile operator of the prepaid number you selected to recharge is experiencing delays, then the Mobile Recharge could take up to 12 hours.
How can I get back my Vodafone wrong recharge?
What to do if I have recharged a wrong number? For these cases, you should reach out to the telecom operator along with ‘operator reference number’ (ORN) and request them to reverse the amount.
How do I recover money sent to the wrong number?
1. Meet the branch manager: The first thing you should do is, immediately inform your bank through a mail or call and then meet your branch manager personally. In case the money has been transferred to an account in another bank or branch, only the bank where the receiver holds the account can sort it out.
How can I talk to Vodafone customer care?
You can call the customer care on 199 from your Vodafone number.
Can a recharge be Cancelled?
No. Recharge can’t be cancelled.
How can I cancel Paytm recharge?
You can do this by tapping on the respective recharge in the ‘My Orders’ option of ‘Profile’ in the Paytm app. Upon cancellation, you will get the full refund within 24 hrs in your Paytm wallet. You can also take the refund amount easily to your your source bank/ card by going in Passbook on your Paytm app.
How do I know my Airtel number recharged?
Recharge online through net banking/debit or credit card/Airtel Bank, UPI etc. After every recharge, come back to home page and tap Manage Account at bottom left side. The screen will scroll right to left and a new window will open up showing the Transaction History among others.
How do I cancel wrong Vodafone recharge?
You can get a refund. Just call to their customer care and they transfer that money to your account. They will take at least 24 hr to do so. They will ask you some details like transaction id and time of recharge and also from which medium the recharge was done just to ensure that your problem is genuine.